Friday, July 7, 2006

055xprob Tripod Manual

Finally, free

Envy and other homuculo-think his name is Greed "cursed me out of the house of Dante. Greed or whatever Dante also seems to hate, it seems that soon we will take revenge on Dante and Pride. But the truth is that Greed agh! treats me like a child too thing I'm not! - like the Envy unfortunate, but it reminds you that we take must obey, that infuriates me! But no matter as long as I can avenge is Pride, I hate more than anyone. Leaving

Havoc and Envy me was ready to rid me sent to live with for the moment, yeah right. Not that I'm complaining, I can do many interesting things with it, especially it is his bath .... after all I liked the chocolate.

((I'm doing well? havoc not no subliminal messages stand a bit of smut in that tub of yours ))

0 comments:

Post a Comment