Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dvd With Digital Copy 2009

Lindstrom & Prins Thomas

One of Norway. In the 80s, when the lands of the East began to arrive in record stores what is called "the Bakalao" (on vinyl, of course!) For its Norwegian origin, she started to learn what it was that of electronic music, which was linked in this country to the clubs in the east, was adapted to the genre of "makina" with those productions Paco Pil and Chimo Bayo, and social phenomenon the "Route Bakalao.

Music Disco, though it seemed extinct in itself, is undergoing a time of rebirth, revival (although some believe that it is never forgotten.) Evidence that is still alive, is the good form of this pair of Norwegians: Lindstrom and Prins Thomas, known for the song "I Feel The Space", a hit in the underground and more contemporary disco.

In this case, although further away from the disc sound puritanical, but not forget, today I was pleasantly surprised to return to rescue my bag, an album that was released quite (the year past), but I had reserved for special occasions, for times when I felt like an oddity to bind and dress after the other great music from remote areas. This wonderfully for demanding ears called "Lindstrom & Prins Thomas" , unoriginal title, but surprised at the variety of cuts. Diversity elegant and rhythms selected very close to the sound of Âme and Sonar Kollektiv, ranging from funk and soul sparkle to sounds that allow you to give you a getaway from outer space. Based on guitar playing melodies and flashing synths, this couple have the luxury of lowering the speed and create songs like "Boney m Down."

Personally if I had to choose a theme, I think I would get the first cut, the unpronounceable "Forelopig bit", despite the amalgamation of sounds, has a Mediterranean flair ... I even somewhat reminiscent cadences of a theme album Chambao "endorphins in the mind."

I think it's a gem. Do not miss it.





Tracklist 1. BIT FORELØPIG
2. SUPPEGJØK
3. Boney M Down
4. TURKISH DELIGHT
5. FEEL AM
6. BUDD VAN DON O
7. SYKKELSESONG
8. EN DAG I MAI
9. ER NAA PAA Druen SITT BESTE
10. Horseback
11. OG 12.PLUKK
Claudja PIRKER
13. RUN

0 comments:

Post a Comment