Saturday, June 25, 2005

Blood In 13 Year Old Daughter Stool

Fiesta

two holidays that I have. Of course, I'm recovering from weeks of confinement. yesterday, after writing the previous post, I was with people from the residence. we stayed in the yard. would be about ten or twelve. each brought something to eat and drink, and we talked animatedly until 3 in the morning. I woke up today with something of a hangover and good humor. the time to chat with Cameron and Sabine is nice to remember.

the day before I went out with B and S. a couple of mojitos and plenty of conversation. We went to different places to see concerts. Four in total! (All free!) Indian, Cuban, blues and jazz. precious.

borough Today I went to buy for dinner tomorrow. All delicious, but why ruin site!

now I get to get to work for Mark. I have not said that I was offered a job, apart from giving classes next year ... I'm on a roll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment