Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm An Adult With Chicken Pox And Scared



What formidable collection of music that I sent today to the Pa. P glad I'm listening. There were some things I already knew (Grounds Zebda, Johnny Appleseed by Joe Strummer's version of the fabulous Strawberry forever) but there are other songs that did not know and I found excellent. Is the song "Mourir pour des idées" my beloved Brassens. It's a song I did not know, and once again reminds me why I'm so in love with French music. The text is full of humor, wisdom, modesty. I love it. There is also the wonderful song Marcio Faraco, a Brazilian living in France who has a beautiful voice. The song "a dor na Richter scale" has a delightful melody. Brazilian Portuguese I love, so this afternoon I reaffirmed my intention to learn. And more. There is an instrumental version of international curious Ani DiFranco does a guy do not know.

The truth is that the mix of styles the cd is strong, but I do not care ... surprising when you listen.

I wonder if the music that keeps me awake ... music soothes the savage beast: ja!

0 comments:

Post a Comment