Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hypoglycemia Symptoms Cartoon

+☁A〽i

"^ ^ aw." With + Aki I mean you title of a section in which publish certain icons, signatures, etc. Most of them are related to the fics that I will be writing.



"^ ^ aw." With + Aki I mean the title of a section where they publish ; certain icons, signatures, etc. Most of them are related to the fics that I will be writing.

Until this moment I only made icons for OC of fiction:. L ove G ame s.:, which I repeat, will not be in all chapters, but will be crucial to develop the characters in the series. I wanted to make icons for the purpose of my characters will be liked by readers, for I am aware that there are fics that lower quality due to the OC, in addition to observe the character's physical appearance will be help to think of them when in history.

NOTE: You can take the images without any problem, however I will not be liable for any use they make out of this journal. Please note that I just edited the images and turned them into icons, drawing recognition belongs to the corresponding author. Whether they will provide the original image, I will do without any inconvenience.

*! _Elejí The names according to their meaning, because in this way represent my character.

Hitomi AtoB: Eldest daughter of the Atobe family. (However it is not universal heir.) Coming from 瞳 "pupil" 智 (hito) "wisdom, intellect" and 美 (my) " ; beautiful. "


---> Each icon is getting old XD.

AKEMI AtoB: Second daughter of the Atobe family.

comes from (ake) "brilliant" and 美 (mi) "beautiful."



Hana: Best friends with Hitomi. (Although I have not thought it significant presentations.)

comes from that 华 means "flower."



Baizen Carter: You will have meaningful presentations, however delayed.





And Hitomi is finally signed and Akemi. I hope you have been to their liking. Comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.

Hikari


0 comments:

Post a Comment