Saturday, November 29, 2008

Autoplan Insurance Number

Rain



Title: Rain
Author: [info] noeru_zero \u0026lt;/ lj> oséase, I [info] Zelfa
Rating: G
Couple / Character: "SasuNaru?.
Type: Bullet
Disclaimer: Masashi Kishimoto
Gender: Drabble, drama, "Sasuke centric?, Friendship
Summary: Scene which stands acabarn Fight to the End Valley
Notes: I just wrote, so I have not reviewed any of the ways, so there may be (and probably will) disjointed sentences, misplaced words, or inenteligibles. .. gomen ne, but I needed to write

Rain

The muffled sound of the crystal raindrops fall clattering to the ground, was all I could hear in that large open space known as the Valley of the End

The ground was waterlogged possible that the vision of destruction under which they were, desolacióny acquire shades of oblivion.

Under the incessant rain in a small clear that ruined place, two stationary silhouettes was all that stood between puffs so much destruction to the bone.

The mud eagerly fell in love with their clothes worn and numb bodies, leaving visible traces of a bitter struggle between two opposing ninjas. Good-bye

usuratonkachi.

Sheltered under a particular kind words of affection, loomed a bitter farewell to merge with the environment in a painful grimace.

Thus, a Sasuke was left wet embrace of solitude in the vast, thick branches of trees and other dense vegetation, to undertake a road, which right or wrong, it will inevitably lead to the reunion with Achaean who left the unconscious in the clear.



Well, we can say that I can not write (not that I do not want) because the unit that keeps me away from my own world T_T. Therefore, the final chapter of Body will have to wait a little longer, but I reckon it will be for the Christmas holidays ... gomen ne again.



nyappy
Be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment